Friday, November 12, 2010

... a strong man ....

A strong man turns me on...A man strong in spirit that is... One who is strong enough to love me for me... with my strengths... and my weaknesses...A man who can look in the mirror and acknowledge his own strengths and weaknesses... One who is strong enough to love me as a woman... not as the mother, sister, or child that I am to others... A man that knows true love is not about control or possession... but about complimenting one another's lives... physically, emotionally, and spiritually... A man who provides me with support... and is not too proud to accept support from me... One who knows that with life... there are challenges, losses, and victories... but never is there failure... because every part of life has a value and lesson to be learned... And when hard times are upon us... I look into your eyes and see... that man... The man who is strong for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment